deutsch englisch

City-News Archive

Duschanbe [TJ] - New Trolleybuses from TrolZa Engels

J. Lehmann - 07.10.13


On 17/07/2013, the City Council in Dushanbe released funds for the purchase of 30 trolleybuses, that will be purchased from TrolZa in Engels. TrolZa is providing 15 units for 9,555 million somoni (equivalent to about 2 million euros), the remaining 15 will be only 90% completed with the remaining 10% to be fitted in Dushanbe i.e. the lighting, seats, doors, etc. will only be fitted after arrival. At the beginning of September an assembly plant was opened for this, which has been designed with a capacity for 60 trolley buses per year. In the future the Russian partner, TrolZa, will provide vehicles that require up to 40% to be completed here. Battery drives that allow for wireless operation for over 10 km are to be built into some of the trolleybuses. In addition some old trolleybuses are to overhauled here.
Translation: Martin Wright

Photo:
The first trolleybuses were loaded on 03/10/2013 in Engels and sent to Dushanbe. Photographer : Ivan R.


more information ...



back
ContactImprintDisclaimertrolleymotion.com